LogHog log home screws are a heavy duty structural wood screw, engineered for specific log home construction applications. With its oversized head, thicker diameter and additional thread, LogHog offers increased draw-down and holding power. This is the best log home screw on the market!
LogHog Log Home Screws Features:
- Oversized washer head and increased thread combine for dramatically increased pull-down
- Installs faster and easier than lags & spikes
- Requires no predrilling
- Countersinks into log – Allows log to settle naturally
- Draws warped logs down
- Removable and adjustable
- Eliminates jarring and damage caused by a sledge hammer
- Guaranteed corrosion resistance
- ACQ Approved
For LogHog technical information, see the Technical Docs section below. For technical documentation of all our structural wood screws, see our Technical Resources page.