Waterlox Marine Satin Finish Features & Statistics
- This traditional formulation is product number TB 6032.
- Produces a Satin Sheen appearance (30°- 40° gloss level).
- Formulated as a traditional exterior Tung oil spar varnish in a satin sheen.
- Like all Waterlox Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Forms a protective and elastic finish against sun/UV rays, harsh weather and moisture exposure.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Marine Sealer (TB 3809) (Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish (TB5284) can be used interchangeably).
- Easier to maintain than other exterior clear finishes.
Waterlox Marine Satin Finish Product Uses
- For use on exterior surfaces in direct sunlight/UV.
- Use as a finish coat for a satin sheen, exterior finish over base coat(s) of Waterlox Marine Sealer (TB 3809).
- Specially made for boat decks, bright work, spars and other heavy-duty exterior applications, such as exterior doors and garage doors.
- Not recommended for use on pressure-treated woods or exterior horizontal surfaces in direct sunlight, such as decks.
- Coverage/Thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Dry time. 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
- Use our Materials Calculator to order the right amount of Waterlox for your finishing project.