Waterlox Original High Gloss Features & Statistics
- This product number is TB 3182.
- Produces a high gloss appearance (85° gloss level).
- Waterlox’s highest gloss level offered.
- Like all Waterlox Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes.
Waterlox Original High Gloss Product Uses
- Use as a finish coat to achieve a high gloss finish on interior wood projects such as floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks and various woodworking projects.
- Non-toxic when dry/fully cured.
- Use as a finish coat over base coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- Coverage/thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Dry time minimum of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.