No products in the cart.
Waterlox Original Satin
Available in Store
Use Waterlox Original Satin finish coat (over Waterlox Origional Sealer / Finish) to achieve a high gloss finish on interior wood projects.
Coverage: 500 square feet / gallon
Waterlox Original Satin is the #1 choice for a final coat on our Pine flooring.
Waterlox Original Satin Features & Statistics
- The traditional formulation is product number TB 6044.
- There are also two VOC compliant formulations available (TB 6045 – 450 VOC and TB 6035 – 350 VOC).
- Produces a satin sheen appearance (20°-25° gloss level).
- Waterlox’s lowest gloss level offered.
- Like all Waterlox Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Formulated as a traditional interior penetrating Tung oil finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- Easier to maintain than other interior clear finishes or surface finishes.*
* Waterlox Original Satin Finishes are more difficult to repair and/or spot apply versus the Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish product. Our Tung oil finishes; however, are easier to repair than other surface finishes.
Waterlox Original Satin Product Uses
- Use as a finish coat to achieve a satin finish on all interior wood projects including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, gun stocks and various woodworking projects.
- Non-toxic when dry/fully cured.
- Use as a finish coat over base coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish.
- Coverage/thinning. One gallon covers 500 square feet per coat. One quart covers 125 square feet per coat. No thinning necessary.
- Dry time minimum of 24 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.